ILPS Fietstas service
Fietstas is a set of web services for processing textual content of your documents. Fietstas is here so that you can keep your hands free for steering your applications. Here's how you can use Fietstas:
- You can upload your documents to Fietstas, assigning unique identifiers for future references
- You can request term clouds for specific documents or sets of documents
- You can request lists of named entities (NEs) that appear in specific documents or sets of documents
- You can provide feedback on Fietstas's automatic annotations; your feedback will be incorporated in the processing results that you request from Fietstas later
- You can visualize the results of your requests with XSLT provided by FietsTas, or you can use your own visualization/analysis tools
Fietstas performs most of the necessary document processing in the background and uses caching to minimize waiting time for your requests.